Hiring Solutions Presentation
November 12 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Untapped Talent Pool
Qualified, skilled, dependable employees are available today!
Together we can start a conversation that will reverse the unemployment rate for blind and low vision individuals. Join us November 12th to learn more about this untapped talent pool.
Andrew Crane, Founder and President, Guiding Paws ICT
Two Problems in the Wichita Community:
- Employers have a hard time finding competent, capable employees to fill key positions.
- The unemployment rate for blind and low vision individuals in the Wichita metro is currently about 70%.
We Have Solutions:
- Blind and visually impaired individuals are eager to work and are achieving phenomenal things in the workforce with skills and determination.
- New adaptive technologies are available for both individuals and employers.
- We are educating and inspiring the business community on the value of hiring individuals with low vision or blindness.
Cost: Suggested Donation $25 to support the mission of Guiding Paws, raising funds to train guide dogs so blind individuals can live independently